Chase Hammer Games
UPDATED: December 29 2013
Chase Johnson A.K.A. Chase Hammer (including the website [chasehammer.com], contributors, authors and moderators are not liable for any misuse, damages or illegal activity by users of its products.
- All users agree to the herein terms of service.
Chase Hammer previously known under Hammer Technologies, Corp. (Tennessee C-Corporation For-Profit} as of April 7th 2009 has no affiliation with the company.
Terms of Service:
By downloading anything off of ChaseHammer.com website you are agreeing to our Terms of Service (TOS).
- All users acknowledge and agree to our Disclaimer taking full responsibility of their actions with all products made by Chase Hammer.
- As a user of the Hammer Technologies website and products thus agreeing to any and all legal obligations.
- Chase Hammer is hereby cleared of all issues related to any user created content.
- 1Chase Hammer DOES NOT release any copyrighted coding/material by other companies. Any code that is the same is strictly coincidental.
- 2)Chase Hammer is legally registered C-Corporation in Tennessee USA and abides by all state laws.
- 3)Chase Hammer reserves all rights and TOS can be altered at any time with or without notice to users.
- 4)Accessing any page or downloading content from the site constitutes an agreement to be bound by the TOS
Android is property of Google. Images are used with no ownership or implied copyrights.
- Chase Hammer is a legal officially licensed developer of Google's Android operating system. We are legally allowed to publiclly market and sell our products.
- Chase Hammer does not claim any rights other than personal ownership over Android device(s). Any notice to the otherwise is accidental.
PlayStation, PlayStation 3, PS3, DualShock controller, PlayStation Mobile, PSM, PlayStation Vita, system images and likeness are property of Sony Computer Entertainment. Images are used with no ownership or implied copyrights.
-Chase Hammer does not claim any rights other than personal ownership over PS3 system(s). Any notice to the otherwise is accidental.